Dish stacks of required height:
- All entries are made directly on the screen! You do not need a Manual! Backlit graphic display for perfect read-off. Operator promting in German or English (other languages can be selected). Automatic device self-diagnosis ensures that the system is ready for operation even before the filling process.
- The stack height can be freely selected (1 to 20 dishes/stack) and can thus be adapted to ongoing further processing. No need for reloading or counting.
Your ideal parameters:
- The 10-roller pump head ensures uniform and non-pulsatory pumping rates up to 60 ml/min. The AntiDrop function suppresses dripping.
- Dosing quantity per dish rate
- Pause times
- AntiDrop function
- Media smoothing (Vibramix)
Your printing parameters:
- Printing Parameters depending selected Ink Jet solution
- Barcode, 1 or 2 Line alphanumeric, dish side or dish bottom printing, fast dry ink, water resistant
- Optional Integration of Linx Ultima 4900
- Optional Integration of 9020 or 9030
- Model PS900P (with integrated label printer) is replaced by above Integration options.
- The feed unit allows 400 Petri dishes to be loaded. These are filled autonomously and ejected with the preselected stack height on the work bench.
Easy, low-cost maintenance:
- Automatic, consecutive alphanumeric dish labelling or barcode application. The printer provides a perfect printed imageon a white label. Using thermal transfer printing dispenses with problems relating to dried-on ink and also dispenses with the need for an additional compressor module. Application of the label meansthat the dish remains unobstructed for colony diagnosis.
Single dosing/dosing assistant:
- BioTool equipment, by tradition, incorporates the very highest quality level and workmanship. The incorporated “servicing drawer” greatly facilitates cleaning and maintenance effort.
- Calculate the dosing quantity of the medium per Petri dish; overall dosing quantity (e.g.8.5 l) over the number of dishes (.e.g.850 dishes)
- This option allows you to optimise the filling temperature since it even permits media with high viscosity to be distributed optimally in the dish!